1. Define company specific dashboard requirements
2. Assess current metrics landscape
3. Data and gap analysis
4. Deliver dashboard and quick wins
We have designed an approach to help you define the requirements for your company specific Marketing Dashboard. We also use research among Fortune1000 companies to inspire and guide you and your senior executives. Research shows that there typically are 4 key things senior executives want to know from marketing:
• Is marketing helping us to retain customers and sell more?
• Are we investing our marketing dollars wisely?
• Are we utilising the huge opportunity of the internet?
• Who are our most profitable clients?
A crucial step is a thorough assessment of the already available data. Bearing in mind that 20% of the data usually brings the majority of the insights, we also help you to identify which data does not add value to save money, time and frustration.
The identification of data gaps evolves from step 2. In this stage we deliver the first draft of the dashboard and pinpoint what actions are required to fill in the data gaps. In this analysis we report on systems, processes and required skill.
In this final step we deliver the final version of the dashboard and report on the possible quick wins that can help to speed up the process of implementation across more regions and target groups as well as a concrete planning of activities to get there.
• Earn your place and get recognition in the boardroom
• Better prepared during marketing budget discussions
• Fact based decisions with regard to budget allocation
• Increase effectiveness of marketing budget
For more information please download our Marketing Executive Dashboard presentation by filling out the form on the right side of this page and read our blog “return on marketing investment” here and you can download the following document:
To share the Metrics and Dashboard, please click on the following links: